About the company
TransWest Express LLC is a wholly owned affiliate of The Anschutz Corporation, a privately held company based in Denver. Through its affiliates, The Anschutz Corporation has been actively involved in the West for more than 75 years in the fields of ranching, agriculture, energy development and transmission, and more. The Anschutz Corporation’s activity and investments in the energy field reflect a strong commitment to responsibly developing and managing natural resources.
The TransWest development team includes:
- Bill Miller, President and CEO
- Bill Boyd, Executive Vice President and COO
- Roxane Perruso, Vice President and General Counsel
- Garry Miller, Vice President, Land and Environmental Affairs
- David Smith, Director, Engineering and Operations, Transmission
- Kara Choquette, Director, Communications
- Industry-leading consultants and advisors
Join TransWest's email list to receive periodic updates and meeting notifications.
Follow us on Twitter.
In the news
"(Gov. Dave Freudenthal) said Wyoming residents must accept the fact that power lines are going to cross Wyoming because they are required to transport Wyoming's energy to market."
- Wyoming Business Report story, Jan. 11, 2010