About the company
TransWest Express LLC is a wholly owned affiliate of The Anschutz Corporation, a privately held company based in Denver. Through its affiliates, The Anschutz Corporation has been actively involved in the West for more than 75 years in the fields of ranching, agriculture, energy development and transmission, and more. The Anschutz Corporation’s activity and investments in the energy field reflect a strong commitment to responsibly developing and managing natural resources.
The TransWest development team includes:
- Bill Miller, President and CEO
- Roxane Perruso, Executive Vice President and COO
- Kelly Cummins, Vice President, Land and Environmental Affairs
- Lisa Christian, Vice President and General Counsel
- David Smith, Director, Engineering and Operations, Transmission
- Kara Choquette, Director, Communications and Government Relations
- David Fuller, Director, Business Development
- Industry-leading consultants and advisors
Join TransWest's email list to receive periodic updates and meeting notifications.
Follow us on Twitter.
In the news
"Meeting our nation's energy goals will require developing extra-high voltage transmission infrastructure that is needed to bring clean, renewable energy from areas where it is produced most efficiently to areas where most of our nation's power is consumed."
- John Wellinghoff, FERC Chairman, 2009