About the company
TransWest Express LLC is a wholly owned affiliate of The Anschutz Corporation, a privately held company based in Denver. Through its affiliates, The Anschutz Corporation has been actively involved in the West for more than 75 years in the fields of ranching, agriculture, energy development and transmission, and more. The Anschutz Corporation’s activity and investments in the energy field reflect a strong commitment to responsibly developing and managing natural resources.
The TransWest development team includes:
- Bill Miller, President and CEO
- Roxane Perruso, Executive Vice President and COO
- Kelly Cummins, Vice President, Land and Environmental Affairs
- Lisa Christian, Vice President and General Counsel
- David Smith, Director, Engineering and Operations, Transmission
- Kara Choquette, Director, Communications and Government Relations
- David Fuller, Director, Business Development
- Industry-leading consultants and advisors
Join TransWest's email list to receive periodic updates and meeting notifications.
Follow us on Twitter.
In the news
"In Wyoming, and in the windiest states, massive energy resources from wind. But the transmission is not up to snuff in terms of taking that wind resource and bringing it to areas of high population. … so that means adding infrastructure and that means building additional transmission lines, and that means jobs when you do that."
- Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, PBS interview, March 2021