About the company
TransWest Express LLC is a wholly owned affiliate of The Anschutz Corporation, a privately held company based in Denver. Through its affiliates, The Anschutz Corporation has been actively involved in the West for more than 75 years in the fields of ranching, agriculture, energy development and transmission, and more. The Anschutz Corporation’s activity and investments in the energy field reflect a strong commitment to responsibly developing and managing natural resources.
The TransWest development team includes:
- Bill Miller, President and CEO
- Roxane Perruso, Executive Vice President and COO
- Kelly Cummins, Vice President, Land and Environmental Affairs
- Lisa Christian, Vice President and General Counsel
- Ryan Jacobson, Director, Construction
- David Smith, Director, Engineering and Operations
- Kara Choquette, Director, Communications and Government Relations
- David Fuller, Director, Business Development
- Industry-leading consultants and advisors
Join TransWest's email list to receive periodic updates and meeting notifications.
Follow us on Twitter.
In the news
"Renewable energy like wind and solar are a major piece of the climate puzzle, but building a more resilient and efficient electrical grid is critical to our success."
- Patricia Hoffman, Acting Assistant Secretary for DOE Office of Electricity, April 22, 2021