Delivering Wyoming wind energy to the West
By the numbers
- 3,000 MW capacity
- 600 kV HVDC
- 725-mile proposed route
- 3-year construction creating 1,000+ jobs each year
- $3B estimated cost
- BLM, Western publish Final Environmental Impact Statement for the TWE Project
- BLM/Western publish fifth EIS update newsletter
- TWE Project environmental analysis continues to move ahead
BLM and Western are joint lead agencies preparing an Environmental Impact Statement for the TWE Project. Each federal agency has an EIS-related site:
Join TransWest's email list to receive periodic updates and meeting notifications.
Follow us on Twitter.
In the news
"If you're going to be for renewable energy generation, you have to be for transmission."
- Marc Spitzer, FERC Commissioner, October 2009